Think Fit Method™ Terms + Conditions
With the purchase of Think Fit Method™, you consent that you are voluntarily engaging in this acceptable plan of exercise conditioning. You understand that Jenny Mire (Mire Professional Services) is not a licensed therapist and these are only suggestions to reset your mind and overcoming emotional eating. This does not replace anything given to you by your physician or licensed counselor/therapist/social worker. By purchasing this course, you understand that it is set on a biblical foundation with Christian view points. You understand that no exercise program is without inherent risks and that you are personally responsible for your current health status as well as your actions during these workouts. This plan does not replace medical advice from your physician nor should it be used as a substitute for professional advice, diagnosis, or treatment of any disease or condition. Consult your physician and or licensed counselor before beginning Think Fit Method™, exercise or nutrition program. Mire Professional Services, LLC, Jenny Mire Fitness or Think Fit Method™ does not assume any liability for information provided herein. All content contained is provided “as is” and Mire Professional Services, LLC makes no guarantees. The purchaser and/or user of Think Fit Method™, mindset adjustment worksheets, nutritional suggestions, workout plan, and any related materials, assumes total responsibility and risk for use of information and/or opinion contained herein and for any related products or services. This program has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration nor is it intended to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease. This program has not been evaluated by a licensed therapist or medical doctor nor is it intended to treat, diagnose or prevent any mental health issues. Jenny Mire is not a licensed counselor, nutritionist nor registered dietitian. All nutrition-related content is solely tips and what she practices in her own life.This program is for personal use of the original buyer only. All information in this program is copyrighted and property of Mire Professional Services, LLC and may not be distributed without permission. All material and images in this program are copyright protected and any unauthorized duplication and/or distribution will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
Mire Professional Services, LLC
2018 All Rights Reserved
WAIVER & RELEASE OF ALL CLAIMS
I hereby accept all risks associated with my participation in fitness exercise programs being offered by Mire Professional Services, LLC: Jenny Mire Fitness. In consideration of using the services of Jenny Mire, I release and forever discharge Mire Professional Services: Jenny Mire Fitness, their employees, including trainers and any other officers, agents or volunteers (“RELEASEES”) from any and all responsibility or liability from injuries or damages to my person or personal property resulting from or connected with my participation in any of the fitness exercise programs being offered by RELEASEES whether arising from the active or passive negligence of RELEASEES or otherwise.
1. I acknowledge and fully understand that I will be engaging in exercise and training activities that potentially involve the risk of serious injury, permanent disability or death. Other possible risks may include social and economic losses that might result not only from the RELEASEES own actions, inactions or negligence, but the actions, inactions or negligence of others, the condition of the private or public premises or any equipment. Further, that there may be other risks not known or not reasonably foreseeable at this time. I hereby assume full responsibility for all the foregoing risks, known and unknown, and accept responsibility for the damages following any injury, permanent disability, or death.
2. I further acknowledge and understand that Jenny Mire Fitness its personal trainers and other employees are not license dieticians or physicians and that any information or guidelines provided by Jenny Mire Fitness, its personal trainers or other employees carries no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties regarding safety or suitability for a particular purpose.
3. Jenny Mire Fitness and its employees will implement the most effective principals to help the participant achieve his or her goals within their scope of practice, but cannot guarantee that its products or workouts will be safe, effective or suitable for everyone. For that reason, all such products, services, programs, techniques and materials embodied in such products and services, are offered without warranties or guarantees of any kind, expressed or implied, and Jenny Mire Fitness and its employees disclaim any liability, loss or damages that may result from their use.
4. I understand that a physician’s approval is highly recommended prior to participating in any fitness exercise program. I have signed the Informed Consent Acknowledging Risk form.
5. I have read this document in its entirety and agree to adhere to all its precepts, as well as all other terms and conditions of Jenny Mire Fitness’s fitness exercise programs. I understand the risks and benefits of the programs and any questions I may have had have been answered to my satisfaction. Upon participation, I do hereby discharge, release and hold harmless RELEASEES from any and all liability for damage claims or losses of any kind or character whatsoever resulting from any injury or condition I may suffer, or resulting from my participation in Jenny Mire Fitness’s fitness exercise programs.
6. This agreement applies not only to any and all physical injuries but to any and all claims from the damage to, loss of, or theft of property relating to my participations in Jenny Mire Fitness’s fitness exercise programs.
7. This agreement is intended to be broad and inclusive and shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Idaho. If any portion of this agreement is held invalid, it is agreed that the balance shall, notwithstanding, continue in full legal force and effect.
8. This document contains the entire agreement between the parties. No other agreement exists between the parties and no representations, verbally or in writing, have been made except as stated herein.
In accepting these terms and conditions, I acknowledge and represent that I am 18 years of age or older, that I have read and understand the contents of this document, and that no oral representations, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made. I also agree, for myself and my successors, that the above representations are not mere recitals and that they are binding.
I give my consent to participate in the physical fitness evaluation program conducted by Jenny Mire and Think Fit Method™ with first seeking the approval of my physician.
Participation in a regular program of physical activity has been shown to produce positive changes in a number of organ systems. These changes include increased work capacity, improved cardiovascular efficiency, and increased muscular strength, flexibility, power and endurance.
I recognize that exercise carries some risk to the musculoskeletal system (sprains, strains) and the cardiorespiratory system (dizziness, discomfort in breathing, heart attack). I hereby certify that I know of no medical problem (except those noted below) that would increase my risk of illness and injury as a result of participation in a regular exercise program. By signing this consent form I understand that I am personally responsible for my current health status and for my actions during my tenure with Jenny Mire, and that I waive the responsibility of her if I should incur any injury as a result of my negligence. I also understand that Jenny Mire is not a licensed nutritionist or dietician.
I hereby consent to voluntarily engage in an acceptable plan of exercise conditioning. I understand that no exercise program is without inherent risks and that, regardless of the care taken by my personal trainer, he or she cannot guarantee my personal safety.
I understand that a regular exercise program has been shown to have definite benefits to general health and well-being. I consent to being placed in the program activities, which are recommended to optimize said benefits. Jenny Mire Fitness reserves the right to require participants in their program to wear a Fitness Heart Rate Monitor.
I understand that it is my responsibility to fully disclose to my trainer any health issues or medications that are relevant to participation in a strenuous exercise program, inform the trainer if there are activities with which I do not feel comfortable, to cease exercise and report promptly any unusual feelings (e.g. chest discomfort, nausea, difficulty breathing, apparent injury etc) to my trainer and to clear my participation in any exercise program with my physician.
I understand that I am expected to attend every scheduled session and to follow instructions. I understand the potential physical risks involved in the exercise program and believe that the potential benefits outweigh the risks. I understand that the achievement of health and fitness goals cannot be guaranteed. I have had a voice in planning and approving the activities selected for my exercise program.
I have either provided a medical release from my physician to my trainer or have refused to obtain said medical release, fully acknowledging the risks associated with the exercise regimens voluntarily being undertaken with my trainer. I am in good physical condition and have no impairments which might prevent my participation in exercise activities and have been advised to consult a physician prior to beginning this program.
I have been informed that the information that is obtained in this exercise program will be treated as privileged and confidential and will consequently not be released or revealed to any person without my express written consent.
I acknowledge and represent that I am 18 years of age or older and have read and understand the contents of this document. I have been made fully aware of and understand the potential risks involved in exercise programs. I hereby consent to those risks and freely and voluntarily agree to participate in an exercise program offered by Jenny Mire Fitness. I am freely signing this Agreement.
COPYRIGHT & DISTRIBUTION
I understand that all workout plans and programs and courses are copyrighted and under no circumstances may I copy and re-distribute any program I receive from Mire Professional Services (Jenny Mire Fitness + Think Fit Method™).