Topic: Letting Go of that Guilt and Shame - You've Conquered.
- Start every morning with 16 oz of room temperature water
- Drink at least ½ your body weight in ounces of water each day (ie: if you weigh 200 lbs, drink 100 oz of water)
- Eliminate soda and juice
- Be aware of coffee (caffeine) intake - try to limit to no more than 1 cup of coffee per day
- No gluten, no dairy, no refined sugar, no processed foods
- Continue on a probiotic daily - grab my favorite ones here!
- LEAN proteins + HEALTHY fats + COMPLEX carbohydrates (see some great options in module 6)
- Track your macronutrients in MyFitnessPal as 50% carbs | 20% proteins | 30% fats
- Intermittent fasting with a 16 hour fast each day (feeding window of 8 hrs per day)
- On cardio days (ie: Monday + Tuesday this week) do your workout first thing in the morning
- Eliminate adding additional salt to your food
Nutrition Tips & Tricks
For this last week in Think Fit Method™, do your best to keep nutrition tight. Focus on all whole foods (did it come from the ground or did it come from a mother?). While tracking your foods watch your sodium and sugar grams. Try to keep sodium to 2300 milligrams or less per day while keeping your sugar to 25 grams per day for women and 38 grams for men.
It is easy to slip away from tracking everything you put in your body, so do your best to not give up. Remember your need to eat in order to fuel your body - not for other reasons. So that needs to be your main focus this week! Eat to fuel!